Google+

Monday, October 28, 2013

Motorola Skip thoughts after a day of use

I decided to break this review much like my review of the Moto X into two posts. One for initial impressions and one later after extended use. So here are my initial thoughts of the Motorola Skip.

The Skip is essentially four NFC tags that unlock your phone. They come in a pack of three dots and the main skip, which is a magnetic clip for clothing or any interesting place you can think of. The packaging and setup are elegant and stylish. To start you literally just tap your skip on the back of your phone and enter a backup unlock method. For me I had to remember to use my skip for the first few hours. Kind of like a novelty but after that I was already using it in place of my pattern lock. So far I find that it makes my phone less of a hassle to use sense I am one of those people that pulls it out every couple of minutes for whatever reason.

I will leave this for now and post again in a week or so on how my habits may have changed and my final thoughts on the Skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment